ZSL London Zoo Venue Hire NW1
It’s a venue like no other, where over 11 varied settings offer supreme versatility and one-of-a-kind views of exotic animal residents and environments in 36 acres of zoological gardens and rolling lawns. Hidden within the zoo are a number of elegant rooms that are ideal for conferences, private dining, awards ceremonies, receptions and product launches.
And then of course there is the unique selection of animal houses and animal kingdoms which can be used for receptions, parties, barbeques and weddings! The most recent addition is the fantastic Tiger Territory. No matter which of the versatile spaces you choose, hosting an event at ZSL London Zoo will add a unique touch of animal magic to your day, and daytime guests can enjoy a one-hour free pass to explore the 36 acres of rolling lawns and zoological gardens. By holding your event at ZSL London Zoo, you will be directly contributing to the conservation of wild animals and their habitats.
London Zoo versatile suites can be set up in a number of styles, ideal for meetings, conferences, dinners, product launches, parties, team building and away days from 10-600 guests. ZSL London Zoo is an inspiring setting for professional events offering three main event space options. Take advantage of the Prince Albert Suite with views over Penguin Beach, The Mappin Pavilion set in the heart of the Australian Outback or The Huxley and Bartlett Suite offering a fixed theatre layout. Your guests will receive complimentary access to ZSL London Zoo, slowing for breaks every bit as stimulating as the event itself.
- PRINCE ALBERT SUITE- The regally decorated Prince Albert Suite with its private terrace and zoological lawn, is one of the largest and most versatile event spaces within the zoo. The room boasts a fixed bar, dance floor, and plenty of natural daylight through wall to wall windows and double height ceilings, making it ideal for both conferences and social entertaining. The Prince Albert Suite overlooks the stunning Penguin Beach, with views of exotic Gorilla Kingdom to the west. The views are even more impressive from the fantastic new terrace which extends from the suite to overlook the zoo.
- MAPPIN PAVILION- This beautifully restored Grade II listed pavilion from the 1920s breaks out onto views of wallabies and emus in their Australian ‘Outback’ home. The pavilion’s 360 degree views continue to the rear where Regent’s Park can be seen through floor to ceiling windows. The Mappin Pavilion’s warm neutral elegance needs little theming, but does provide a stunning blank canvas if you so wish. This room is frequently used for small conferences, receptions and dinners, BBQ’s as well as beautiful receptions. With the opportunity to incorporate a wallaby or emu feed into your occasion you can create an event to be remembered for years to come.
- HUXLEY LECTURE THEATRE- The Huxley Lecture Theatre can hold up to 200 guests in fixed tiered seating and boasts its own private foyer, ideal for registration and refreshment breaks. When booking the Huxley, you will also have complimentary access to the adjoining Bartlett Room, which can extend the seating in the lecture theatre to 250, or provide a small exhibition space. The theatre also has its own audio visual booth and complimentary technician for your event.
- BARTLETT ROOM- Whilst the adjoining Huxley Lecture Theatre features traditional fixed tiered seating, the Bartlett Room is more versatile and can be booked alone to be used for training, presentations, a base for away days, or simply as a boardroom. You will also have access to the private foyer that has plenty of natural daylight and is an ideal place for registration, refreshments, or a simple lunch.
- BARCLAY COURT- Barclay Court is a large courtyard in the centre of the zoo grounds. This area is ideal for larger receptions or barbecues. Available for exclusive hire, evenings only.
- COUNCIL ROOM- This meeting room mixes the traditional with the contemporary surrounded by portraits of the founders of the Zoological Society of London, it is ideal for corporate meetings. These founders created a society and collection of animals for study at leisure, an associated museum and library.
- THE TERRACE RESTAURANT- Housed in the Zoo’s historic Regent’s Building, the new Terrace Restaurant and events facility is a visually stunning setting featuring a double height 40ft ceiling. The space is overlooked by a beautiful mezzanine level, which leads onto an upper terrace deck designed to afford unique views across the Zoo. When booking the restaurant you will also have complimentary access to the adjoining Garden Room, which can be used as a quiet area, cloakroom or small exhibition space.
- GARDEN ROOM- Available for daytime hire, the Garden Room is a versatile space that offers plenty of natural daylight. It is an ideal place for training, presentations, dinners, breakfast meetings or simply used as a boardroom.
Conference 2017 packages:
Huxley Theatre and Bartlett Suite
Available: 09:00 – 17:00 and 18:00 – 00:00
Huxley Theatre Min no. 65 | Max no. 250 (theatre style only)
Barlett Suite Min no. 20 | Max no. 50
These two adjoining function spaces are perfect for corporate meetings or educational presentations and can be booked separately or as one. Whilst the Huxley Lecture Theatre features traditional fixed tiered seating, the Bartlett Suite is more versatile and can be used either as a boardroom, additional seating for the theatre or simply as a breakout area. The private foyer lets in plenty of natural daylight and is ideal for refreshments and registration.
When it’s time to be serious, to educate, inform or enlighten, these professional and fully equipped suites will help focus minds, stimulate thought and unlock potential.
Our Premium Day Delegate Rate starts from £96.00 plus VAT per person.
ZSL also have a fantastic Premium Team building package that starts from £138.00 plus VAT per person.
- Corporate meetings
- Conference packages available
- Summer party packages available
- Christmas party packages available
- Wedding ceremonies
- Private functions
- Team building
- Suites and stylish meeting rooms
- Iconic London attraction