Woodlands Park Venue Hire KT11
Woodlands Park Hotel in Surrey, near Leatherhead and Cobham, was originally commissioned by English industrialist William Bryant, son of the founder of the match company Bryant and May. Built in 1885, the house was a modern marvel and one of the first in the UK to have electric light. Over a century on, the house remains as impressive as ever.
Situated near to Cobham and within easy access of London, this 57 bedroom hotel is set in landscaped grounds and gardens, making our hotel one of the most perfect wedding venues in Surrey. Offering a range of classic and executive bedrooms and suites, Woodlands Park has a choice of bedrooms to suit everyone.
It has two great restaurants: the wood panelled Oak Room and the more contemporary Bensons Restaurant. The hotel also boasts excellent conference facilities as well as being the perfect training and meeting venue in Surrey.
We offer inspirational surroundings to ensure that our business guests derive maximum benefit from their stay with us for all their meetings, events, training and conferences. We offer the opportunity to focus on the business without the distractions of the office through imaginative event organisation, the very latest technology a range of meeting rooms and outside space, delicious food and drink and excellent service.Packages
Classic day delegate package:
From: £60 per delegate.
• Meeting room hire
• Electronic support pack in the meeting room that includes: email compatible colour printer, wireless mouse presenter with laser pointer, digital clock, speakers, table top power points with USB charging and plug sockets
• Complimentary WiFi throughout the properties with fibre optic at most mainland hotels
• LCD projector and screen
• Flip-chart, pens and full conference stationery pack
• Tea, coffee and pastry items on arrival
• Mid-morning tea and coffee break with savoury food items local to the area
• Still and sparkling mineral water, chilled flavoured water and sweets
in the meeting room
• Seasonal fruit in the meeting room
• Flexible lunch options to include either a finger buffet or working/networking lunch served in either the restaurant or meeting room
• Afternoon tea and coffee break with sweet food items local to the area
• Complimentary on-site car parking
• Priority reserved car parking for the organiser on the day of the event
Private dining is the perfect solution for creating a personal atmosphere at any gathering. Every once in a while we all have something special we wish to celebrate. Whatever the occasion, be it a birthday, anniversary, christening or family gathering, at Woodlands Park Hotel we guarantee you will be looked after. We offer a choice of stylish private rooms of all sizes, catering for any number of guests from 10 to 150. All our rooms are filled with natural daylight and traditional features and many have doors onto the garden terraces. No two events are the same and our experienced team will help meet your exact requirements and make it a personal occasion, assisting with everything from room layout to decoration. Our team of award winning chefs will help plan the menu, whether you opt for one of our specially selected seasonal menus or something else entirely. We can cater for formal lunches, dinners – with either a set menu or a buffet offering – plus summer BBQs or traditional afternoon teas, and our beverage team is always on hand to advise on wine. The perfect way to enjoy a private dining occasion in Surrey.