It’s hard to imagine a more iconic venue than Wembley. The place where England won the World Cup against Germany in 1966, music history was made during Live Aid in 1985, and where we continue to hold a wide range of events in London’s beating heart of sports and music. With a capacity of 90,000, Wembley is the largest stadium in the UK. As a result, we’re able to offer a hugely flexible set of event spaces – from the vast Great Hall to the more intimate Wembley Suite, perfectly suited to a wide variety of occasions. Whether you’re hosting a world-class conference, exhibition, awards ceremony, gala dinner, fashion show or something completely different, Wembley’s unique history and atmosphere will ensure that your event is unforgettable. As well as being one of London’s most diverse events spaces, Wembley is also one of the most accessible, with great transport links to London, the UK and Europe, plus convenient on-site parking. In addition, there’s a wide range of accommodation options nearby, with Hilton and Novotel hotels within walking distance of Wembley. With fully guided behind the scenes tours available, why not come and explore the venue for yourself? We’re certain that Wembley’s iconic arch and state-of-the-art events spaces will capture your imagination. The next time you are seeking that ‘perfect’ venue for your corporate event, conference, exhibition or social event, and particularly if you want something special and memorable, Wembley Stadium is certainly the right place to look! The venue’s event spaces consist of the following:
- The Bobby Moore Room- Often referred to as the ‘jewel in the crown’ the Bobby Moore Room is the only meeting room within the Wembley complex to enjoy views of both the legendary football pitch as well as an open vista of North London. It’s not just the views though that single out this amazing room. The interior of the room boasts two levels, a ‘lower level’ room and a ‘mezzanine’ room which are connected by two sweeping staircases. The room benefits from natural daylight and can be quickly adapted to even the most discerning client’s needs – whether for a grand ball or huge exhibition. T
- The Great Hall- Feast on the sheer magnitude of this truly glorious room. The vast depth and enormous capacity allows organisers space to build in any visual surprises, exhibit or dance the night away. This attractive and well proportioned room can cater for almost every type of large scale event and has proved to be one of London’s most popular venues for exclusive functions. A high glass wall provides stunning panoramic views over Olympic Way whilst the interior can provide ample seating for over 1000 guests.
- The Atrium- An inspiring and versatile space, the casual elegance of the Atrium, allows for flexible configurations of tables and seating in an area that is easily transformed to allow anything from a theatre style meeting, an exhibition or classroom set up, to a workshop. Delegates can communicate comfortably in the informal surroundings, yet still be inspired by the Wembley Stadium theme which runs throughout the room.
- The Wembley Suite- An intimate space, the Wembley Suite is one of the most prestigious and popular self contained rooms within the Stadium, which makes it an ideal area for top level meetings, lunches and dinners. Entrance to the suite is through a discreet and private reception area, perfect for pre function cocktails, or registration, and which immediately creates a charming and elegant atmosphere for any event. With access to a seating area situated directly outside of the suite, which is located just above the players tunnel, and where guests can marvel at the spectacular panoramic view overlooking the pitch, the room is perfect for special and unique occasions. nt.
Conference & Events Package 2016
Bespoke event packages available upon request.
- Large venue
- Wembley location
- Excellent transport links
- Bespoke event packages available
- Conference packages available