Tudor Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club is a tranquil retreat nestled among the charming villages and historic castles of Kent. Set amid 220 acres of rolling countryside, and benefiting from a modernisation programme, you will feel relaxed from the moment you arrive. Under an hour from London and minutes to Kent International Airport, Ashford International Station, Gatwick Airport, and major rail and motorway links, you are at the heart of all that’s important.
State of the art conference rooms, excellent leisure facilities − including championship golf, The Park Health and Beauty Salon − plus a superb choice of dining options makes Tudor Park, A Marriott Hotel & Country Club the natural choice for business and leisure travellers. Make your social occasion or special event a success at the most beautiful venue in Kent, the Garden of England.
- Thurnham Suite- The Thurnham Suite is the venue’s largest room, accommodating up to 180 guests for your wedding breakfast, or 200 for an evening reception. With a private bar and a licence for civil ceremonies, this is the perfect choice for an exceptional celebration.
- Bearsted Suite and Marquee- panoramic views across the championship golf course and lake wildlife pond make the interconnecting Bearsted Suite and Marquee ideal for a wedding breakfast for 90 guests, or an evening reception for up to 120 people. With the patio area providing an excellent backdrop for photographs and aperitifs, it’s an exclusive setting for your next event.
- Gazebo- if you are looking for a venue with outside space- Tudor Park has added a new dimension to the event experience—a beautiful licenced gazebo set in the stunning grounds that include an 18-hole championship golf course and a nature reserve. Located next to the wildlife pond and in front of the Marquee, it’s the perfect location on a summer’s day.
Summer 2017 party packages coming soon
- 12 x Event Rooms
- 739 x sq m of Total Event Space
- 250 x Capacity of Largest Event Space
- 6 x Maximum Breakout Rooms
- Excellent Audio visual facilities
- Abundant natural daylight.
- High speed internet