The Palace Hotel Venue Hire, M6
The Palace Hotel is a fabulous grade II listed building and an iconic landmark in Manchester. Located in the heart of the city opposite Oxford Road and within easy walking distance of Manchester Central, China Town and Manchester’s chic bars and restaurants, this magnificent terracotta building is both convenient and at the height of contemporary style.
The Grand Room is the single largest hotel conference and banqueting space in the North of England and will certainly add to the “wow” factor of your event. With the ability to seat 1000 guests, this magnificent room boasts high ceilings, natural daylight and intricate design.
Finding the right atmosphere, style and quality of service is so important when you are choosing a hotel for your special event. With fully equipped and air-conditioned suites, The Palace Hotel can provide the ideal space for every event. Our highly skilled employees will provide you with the personal and professional service to help plan your event, from creating the right menu and party packages to advising on set up or theming.
When it comes to hosting an elaborate wedding reception, a private celebration, or a charity event, The Palace Hotel in Manchester holds no peers. The hotel boasts some of the grandest facilities in the North of England, with a stunning art deco interior across all its event rooms.
The ideal Manchester event venue, the Palace Hotel:
- Features the stunning, newly refurbished Grand Room, offering 885 metres of space for up to 900 guests, making it ideal for the largest of events
- Is home to the Buckingham Suite, perfect for up to 200 guests in a room renowned for contemporary design and a touch of glamour
- Features the Whitworth Suite, ideal for more intimate receptions for up to 180 guests
- Showcases Victorian splendour and heritage in each event room throughout the building
Daily Delegate Packages available to include:
- Room hire
- Tempus Restaurant or flexible Day Deli lunch. Our Tempus Restaurants are a relaxed yet sumptuous dining experience, delivering fresh, healthy, locally sourced food in a warm and welcoming environment.
- Unlimited tea, coffee, and refreshments from our central coffee stations – including Fresh Seasonal Fruit; Healthy snacks; Tray Bake Cakes; “Sweet Shop” sweets; and traditional fizzy drinks.
- Meet & Greet meeting to ensure that we fully understand your objectives, including agreeing the catering arrangements for the day.
- Dedicated Event Coordinator for assistance throughout the day.
- De-brief meeting to ensure that we have fully met your needs during your event.
- Free Wi-Fi for event organisers and delegates
- Dedicated and increased band width is available on request (with advanced notice). Once we know your precise requirements we can discuss with you how best to meet your needs.
- Meeting room equipment: Flipchart and LCD projector and screen or flat screen TV (This may vary by property) for up to 25 delegates. For over 25 delegates we will discuss your specific requirements to ensure we meet your precise needs.
- In addition the meeting room will contain: stationery supplies, constant supply of still and sparkling mineral water, organiser’s stationery box
- The Palace Hotel is a Manchester city icon, towering above the skyline with its distinctive clock tower and striking Victorian architecture.
- Terracotta grade 2 listed building steeped in history
- Offers 2,500m2 of space across 19 fantastic conference and meeting rooms
- Newly-refurbished art-deco Grand Room, with seating for up to 1,000 guests
- Regularly hosts high profile events, conferences, celebrations, and charity balls