The Steelyard is a new venue set in the heart of the City of London. The venue is set across 3 railway arches beneath Cannon Street Bridge. Its space is 500 capacity in one cavernous main room, with an adjoining bar arch, and split level mezzanine area. It is fully licensed until 6am on the weekends and 2am during the week. The space houses a listed steel crane and track (where trains would be hauled into the space to be maintained) which gives it an industrial feel along with the beautiful exposed brick. The event space is uniquely multi-purpose, fitting the bill for all kinds of events. The venue also features a separate Bar & Restaurant space which is open Monday-Friday 12:00-23:00.
This venue is great option for your office Christmas. A truly Unique venue will mean your Christmas Parties will never be the same again after you have one here. Live entertainment in this space is perfect big band nights and dancing is the way forward. Enjoy the experience of a fun and exciting venue. Here at Crazy Cow we love this venue top of the range catering and amazing bar staff will create an event to remember.
The large open space in this venue means plenty of room for a it down meal for up to 200 people.
Only a short walk from Cannon street tube this hidden gem is closer than you think.Packages
CHRISTMAS PARTY FEATURES
• Exclusive hire of The Steel Yard from 6:30pm until midnight
• ‘London 1920’s gangster’ styling with extensive 76 fixture lighting rig and lighting desk operator
• 60 minute drinks reception with unlimited sparkling wine
• A three course seated dinner with coffee and petit fours or a bowl food reception (five bowls)
• Unlimited house wine, beer and soft drinks during your time party (4 hours)
• DJ and disco for your Christmas party (4 hours)
• Live 1920’s swing band
• Casino tables
• Venue security and manned cloakroom
• Pre-event tasting for 2 people
• Dedicated Event Manager from the Oxygen Event Services
OXYGEN EVENT SERVICES, THIS CHRISTMAS, BRINGS TO THE STEEL YARD A MOB THEME FIT FOR LONDON….
Mr Charles Sabini, London’s most notorious 1920’s gangster, invites you to a party you cannot refuse. It is 1928.
The Steel Yard, a London Victorian warehouse is flowing with liquor, bound for our teetotal Yankee friends. Business has never been so good for Mr Sabini and he wishes to celebrate in style at the heart of the action. Forget the American mob parties, with their moonshine. London is the place to be.
London is ready to roar!