Regents Conference & Events Conference Venue NW1
Located within 11 acres of private grounds within Regent’s Park and surrounded by landscaped trees, water and wildlife, Regent’s Conferences & Events is an event venue offering a unique event space in the heart of London. The Georgian architecture of the building conceals a variety of both modern and period rooms, stunning formal gardens and extensive lawns all available for hire. It is the perfect environment for meetings and conferences as well as marquee receptions and team building events.
The venue’s meeting rooms are light and spacious with natural lighting from large windows that overlook the various green areas and are equipped with top-of-the-range AV projection facilities. A dedicated and friendly events team offer a professional and reliable service from initial enquiry to post event. They understand all that goes into planning and delivering just about every kind of event possible.
During the summer months, the beautiful 4 acres of landscaped lawns and tranquil secret garden offer the ideal setting for summer events including BBQ’s, team building and drinks receptions for up to 1,200 guests.
Regents’ in-house caterers are industry recognised and offer an excellent range of menus and bespoke packages. They pride themselves on sourcing local and seasonal produce suitable for a variety of budgets and requirements. Menus are suitable for any function, including meetings, seminars, training sessions and weddings. The venue is just a few minutes’ walk from Baker Street Station, and close proximity to the areas of Euston, Camden and the West End making for a unique venue with large outside space in central London. We are AIM accredited and licenced for civil ceremonies. The venue’s brilliant event spaces include:
- Tuke Theatre- Tiered fixed seated auditorium that seats up to 370 delegates and comes equipped with a large stage, fully integrated AV and presentation equipment and fixed theatre seating with writing boards. The theatre is available for hire Mondays through to Sundays. Day and evening rates are available for this room.
- Herringham Hall- The Herringham Hall features an elegant high ceiling and lots of natural daylight. The room can be used for seated dining of up to 90 guests or larger standing buffets for 180 guests. The Hall lends itself to exhibition style events and cabaret style lectures as well as wedding ceremonies and receptions.
- Tuke Common Room- With its wood panelling and tall windows overlooking the gardens the Tuke Common Room is the perfect venue for workshops, company away days and seated dinners. The room comprises of 3 areas, one for catering, the main room seating up to 80, and a registration/breakout area. This traditional space is often used for large board meetings and team workshop, The room is licenced for civil wedding ceremonies.
- Knapp Gallery- Modern light gallery space with large windows looking out into the gardens the Knapp gallery displays mostly contemporary artwork.Ideal for meetings, talks or lectures, social and private events, product launches, and workshops.
- Seminar Rooms- A selection of classrooms is available for weekend workshops and training sessions for 2-100 delegates. Rooms are light and spacious and cost-effective with flexible furniture layouts and many overlooking the stunning lawns of the venue. All come equipped with a computer, data projector, fixed front projection screen and PA system. Wi-Fi and other AV equipment such as flip charts pads and pens are available upon request.
- The York Lawns- 4 acres of expansive lawns set within Regent’s Park available for exclusive hire. The gardens are particularly versatile and can accommodate outdoor events for up to 1200 guests. A bespoke marquee provides an ideal wet weather solution and is available with our competitive barbeque packages. The ideal place to hold a corporate fun day or team building event. The gardens also make the perfect setting for wedding receptions. A secret garden can be hired for corporate or private functions of up to 100 guests as part of our summer event packages or on its own. An alternative wet weather option will also be arranged as part of the price.
DDR 2017 packages available soon!
*Contact Crazy Cow Events for bespoke packages.
- Conference packages available
- Outside garden space for 1,200 guests
- Marquee available for exclusive hire
- Summer party packages available here
- Christmas party packages available
- Located within 11 acres of private grounds within Regent’s Park
- Excellent transport links