Natural History Museum Venue Hire SW7
The Natural History Museum is an iconic landmark in London, unmistakeable in its high Victorian architecture and ornate terracotta façade, designed to withstand the soot of 19th century London. The museum was built for the purpose of housing the natural history departments of the British Museum and was completed in 1880. Today it is one of the most prestigious venues in London.
The Museum’s magnificent spaces make it one of London’s most unique venues for corporate and private entertaining too. From the informal and intimate to the creative and spectacular, the Museum has a wide range of spaces whether you’re planning a wedding, private party or corporate event. The venue’s team has been running events for corporate and private clients, charities and associations for over 25 years. With around 140 functions hosted at the Museum each year, this iconic venue has the experience and expertise to create the perfect event whatever the occasion.
The venue has the following impressive and flexible event spaces:
- HINTZE HALL- The Central Hall, with its soaring Romanesque arches, huge stone staircase and gilded ceiling panels, strikes awe into all those who enter. And if that doesn’t, the giant Diplodocus skeleton will do the trick.
- EARTH GALLERIES- The Earth Galleries hall is a breathtaking space adorned with imposing uplit statues and beams of light shooting up the 18ft slate walls. A giant globe sculpture dominates the hall and provides a stunning backdrop to events.
- DARWIN CENTRE- The Darwin centre is a contemporary, light-filled building with three stunning event spaces; the soaring atrium with its eight-storey cocoon, the landscaped outdoor courtyard and the unique Images of Nature gallery.
- FLETT THEATRE- The Flett theatre is a fixed seated auditorium ideal of presentations and product launches and can be hired with the Earth Hall for an evening event.
- NEIL CHALMERS SEMINAR ROOM- With its state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment, the Neil Chalmers Seminar Room is perfect for small presentations and screenings. Depending on the nature of your event you may wish to combine a daytime conference with evening drinks in the Darwin Centre.
Conference & Events Packages 2016
Bespoke packages available on request.
- Iconic London Venue
- Impressive historic artifacts
- Large venue with capacity for up to 1,200
- Bespoke conference and events packages available
- ITA venue
- Exclusive venue hire available
- Prestigious London Landmark
- Excellent transport links
- South West London location