Conveniently located close to Swiss Cottage Underground station, the 4 star London Marriott Hotel Regents Park offers competitive rates and spacious facilities, combined with a close proximity to the city centre. Plus, discover Meetings Imagined, Marriott’s new meetings concept, for more impactful and inspired events.
London Marriott Hotel Regents Park highlights:
• 8 meeting rooms totalling 517 square metres of event space
• The Adelaide Suite seats up to 300 people
• The Adelaide foyer accommodates up to 10 exhibition stands or a welcome reception and bar
• Exclusive access to our banqueting suite for large events
• Six first-floor meeting rooms with natural daylight are ideal for up to 16 delegates
• Located near Swiss Cottage Underground station on the Jubilee line
• Hotel facilities include 304 spacious guest rooms, a leisure club and a large car park
Just north of Regent’s Park, the London Marriott Hotel Regents Park is ideally located with easy access to London’s major motorways and benefits from a large on-site car park outside of the congestion charging zone. Just a five minute walk away, Swiss Cottage Underground station on the Jubilee line offers direct access to Wembley, Bond Street, Westminster, Waterloo, Canary Wharf and more. In addition, Camden Town, Primrose Hill and ZSL London Zoo in Regent’s Park are all just a short walk or bus ride away.Packages
Day Delegate package starts from £55 per person (minimum numbers of 8 required) and includes:
Complete Meeting Package – our enhanced Day Delegate package starts from £55 per person (available for meetings of 8 to 25 people) and includes:
All meeting rooms are set up with recycled paper and pens, a stationary box, telephone, water and sweets. Visit our website for more information about meetings & events at the hotel.