Sailing history and tradition come to life at the Little Ship Club, through its architecture, décor, ambience and amazing riverside location on the banks of the Thames between Southwark Bridge and Tower Bridge. The clubhouse’s five rooms befit all occasions, and there are show-stopping river views to be found throughout. First class chefs provide highly innovative cuisine in light and airy surroundings. A car park adjacent to the venue means there is always plenty of parking for your guests.
The venue boasts 5 beautiful event spaces, these include:
- Dining Room- The Dining Room provides a beautiful environment to wine and dine your guests. The versatile space can also successfully accommodate a theatre style AGM for up to 90 delegates, offering inspiration with its outstanding views of the River Thames. Large windows provide ample natural day light and impressive views of Southwark Bridge.
- Club Room- The Clubroom is a delightful, airy space overlooking the river with large windows and doors which can be opened to allow direct access to the Thames Path. Leather upholstery, distinctive oil paintings, and historical sailing mementos add to the nautical ambience of the Club.
- Claud Worth Room- The Claud Worth Room is an ideal venue for a private luncheon, dinner, small meeting or seminar. It is conveniently located next to the Dining Room with connecting doors and can be hired in conjunction with the Dining Room, Club Room or as part of a Whole Club hire.
- River Room-The River Room is a small meeting room with windows overlooking the River Thames. It provides an ideal place for a private meeting or small exclusive lunch. It can be hired in conjunction with the adjacent Library or as part of a Whole Club hire.
- Club Library-The Library offers a flexible space, able to accommodate guests theatre style, board room style, or on round tables. With its modern inbuilt audiovisual equipment it’s an excellent choice for any number of corporate events, and with windows overlooking the River Thames, it provides a tranquil and pleasant atmosphere whatever the occasion.
Conference Packages 2017
Day Delegate package from £42.50 + VAT includes:
- Main meeting room from 08.00 to 17.00
- Morning serving of Twining’s tea infusions and fair trade coffee with biscuits
- Mid morning Twining’s tea infusions and fair trade coffee with biscuits
- Chef’s choice sandwich platter lunch to include 1 ½ rounds per person, crisps and fresh fruit
- Mid afternoon Twining’s tea infusions and fair trade coffee with biscuits
- Jugs of iced water available throughout
- Mints for the table
- Cloakroom facilities
- Event management, cutlery, china and linen
- Audio visual equipment including screen and projector
- 5 flexible event spaces
- Exclusive venue hire available
- Conference packages available
- Summer party packages available here
- Christmas party packages available here
- Event capacity of up to 150 guests
- Bespoke menus available on request
- London City location
- Outside terrace space
- Views of the River Thames