In and Out Club Venue Hire SW1
The In and Out, formally known as The Naval & Military Club, offers excellent facilities in the heart of London. Located at No. 4 St James’s Square, this beautiful building has retained all of the original features of its magnificent staterooms. Steeped in history and with a grand and illustrious past, this Grade II listed house is the perfect setting to impress your guests, whatever the occasion. The Club’s abundance of rooms, varying in style and size, provide great versatility for both business and private events, while the secluded Courtyard is a sheer delight for summer soirées and receptions.
The venue has 7 beautiful function rooms to choose from perfect for your next event:
- Astor- standing capacity of 50. The gold leaf décor, open fire and beautiful 17th century panelling in this room, which was once the bedroom of Lady Astor, gives it a unique and intimately sophisticated feel, making it ideal for private dinners and corporate meetings.
- Cambridge- standing capacity of 50. The peaceful Cambridge Room offers traditional yet quirky décor, double height ceilings and natural daylight in a setting that overlooks the Courtyard and provides the perfect space for intimate gatherings or select corporate meetings.
- Coffee Room- standing capacity of 250. Overlooking St James’s Square, the beautiful and very elegant Coffee Room has been restored to its former glory and is perfect for dining or, with its purpose-built dance floor, receptions.
- Library – standing capacity of 80. The Library offers a peaceful and traditional setting suitable for drinks receptions and small gatherings. With double height ceilings, natural daylight and feature chandeliers combined with Chesterfields, drawing room furniture and over 4,000 books, the Library is a unique room full of character.
- Courtyard- standing capacity of 300. This charming and secluded Courtyard, dressed with bay and olive trees and decorated with statues and colourful planters, is the perfect setting for a variety of private events such as wine tastings, barbecues and cocktail parties. The shade from two majestic plane trees makes this secret garden an inviting spot for those who prefer to hide from the sunshine, as well as those who like to bask in it! A marquee is also available to hire, allowing the Courtyard to be used all year round.
- The V.A.D Room- boardroom capacity of 16. The V.A.D. Room is a traditional setting for small meetings or private dining.
- King Herald V- Standing capacity of 150. Traditionally appointed and with superb views over the secluded Courtyard, The King Harald V Room lends itself perfectly to any event from board meetings and presentations to banquets and private parties. Decorated in cream, soft blue and gold and boasting double height ceilings and natural daylight, three feature chandeliers and window seats, this space creates a fabulous backdrop, whatever the occasion.
Conference Packages 2016
Day delegate package from £58.50 + VAT (members) or from £66.50 + VAT (non-members) per person
(minimum numbers of 6) includes:
- Venue hire from 08.00am – 17.00pm
- Complimentary breakout room (for bookings over 40 delegates)
- Morning serving of Twining’s tea infusions and fair trade coffee with Danish pastries
- Mid-morning Twining’s tea infusions and fair trade coffee with biscuits
- Sandwich platter lunch to include 1 ½ rounds per person, crisps and fresh fruit
- Mid-afternoon Twining’s tea infusions and fair trade coffee with biscuits
- Jugs of iced water available throughout
- Mints for the table
- 1 x flip chart and pens
- Event management, cutlery, china and linen
- Optional extras and menu upgrades available
- Private members club
- Event space to cater for up to 300 guests
- Day delegate conference packages available
- Outside courtyard space
- Christmas party packages available here
- Summer party packages available here
- Bespoke packages available