Nestled in a secluded spot in West Smithfield, one of London’s newest Livery Halls houses one of its oldest Companies. Haberdashers’ Hall is a true one-of-a-kind venue which seamlessly fuses the avant-garde with stately tradition. Designed by celebrated British Architect Sir Michael Hopkins, Haberdashers’ Hall combines modern architecture and state of the art technology with traditional materials and building skills to form a 21st century venue of the finest quality and highest standards. New uncontended high speed Ethernet Internet Access is available for webcasts and video conferencing. Take advantage of the opportunities presented to add webcasts and video conferencing at your event at our most high tech Livery Hall.
Haberdashers’ Hall has 6 brilliant event spaces to choose from:
- Livery Hall – The Livery Hall leads from the Reception Gallery and is the largest and most impressive room at Haberdashers’ Hall. With a magnificent high vaulted ceiling, oak panelled walls and views of the Courtyard, the Livery Hall is a modern space which conveys the ambience and all the gravitas of a Medieval banqueting hall and makes the perfect setting for any event.
- Courtyard and Orangery – The Hall is built around a secluded Courtyard which boasts a modern sculptural water feature and forms a focal point for the whole building. The Orangery on the ground floor level is decorated with sculptures and citrus trees and looks out to the Courtyard. Together they offer serenity both inside and out and the ideal location for receptions and summer parties.
- Reception Gallery- A stone spiral staircase leads up from the Orangery to the first floor Reception Gallery which features vast windows and can accommodate receptions for guests with the Courtyard as a backdrop.
- Court Room- Three highly versatile rooms lead from the Reception Gallery. The unusual and dramatic semi-circular Court Room is the largest of these rooms and can accommodate guests for a special lunch or dinner. Alternatively this bright and airy space, featuring a woven carpet centrepiece, can be used as a break out space for larger conferences.
- Committee Room – The Committee Room interconnects with the Court Room and can be used for private meetings or for receptions before dining in the Court Room. The room features a glazed ceiling offering natural daylight and striking stained glass windows.
- Luncheon Room- The Luncheon Room contains decorative panelling and ancient table from the previous Haberdashers’ Hall, with a dramatic marble fireplace as a focal point, and provides a warm intimate atmosphere for small lunches or dinners.
Conference Packages 2017
Day Delegate Package includes:
- Venue hire from 08.00 to 17.00 (remember to ask about AV set up times!)
- Twining’s tea infusions, fair trade coffee and freshly baked pastries on arrival
- Mid-morning Twining’s tea infusions, fair trade coffee and jugs of iced tap water
- Your chosen lunch menu including coffee (choice of either a fork buffet or working lunch)
- Mid-afternoon Twining’s tea infusions, fair trade coffee and chefs signature home baked cakes
- One flip chart, note pads & pens
- Cloakroom facilities
- Event management, cutlery, china and linen
- Audio visual equipment including; 8’x6’ standard set, lectern, lectern microphone, 8 way mixer with amp, LCD projector (2500 ansi-lumens and stand)
- Audio visual technician (maximum 8 hours)
- Menu upgrades available
- Disabled access
- Historic Venue
- Unique venue
- Summer parties
- Conference venue
- Conference packages available
- Christmas packages available here
- Summer party packages available here