A unique venue with the wow factor and the ideal setting for your exclusive Christmas party. Designed by celebrated British Architect Sir Michael Hopkins, Haberdashers’ Hall combines modern architecture with traditional materials and building skills to form a venue of the finest quality and highest standards.
Guests will be amazed by the beautiful Courtyard they’ll walk through on arrival. A sparkling wine reception awaits in the Reception Gallery, which overlooks the wonderful outdoor space. For some extra sparkle, why not add a pianist to provide the perfect background music? The pièce de résistance is found in the stunning Livery Hall: a delicious meal and a fabulous dance floor.
Haberdashers’ Hall has 6 brilliant event spaces for you to host your Christmas party this year!
- Livery Hall – The Livery Hall leads from the Reception Gallery and is the largest and most impressive room at Haberdashers’ Hall. With a magnificent high vaulted ceiling, oak panelled walls and views of the Courtyard, the Livery Hall is a modern space which conveys the ambience and all the gravitas of a Medieval banqueting hall and makes the perfect setting for any event.
- Courtyard and Orangery – The Hall is built around a secluded Courtyard which boasts a modern sculptural water feature and forms a focal point for the whole building. The Orangery on the ground floor level is decorated with sculptures and citrus trees and looks out to the Courtyard. Together they offer serenity both inside and out and the ideal location for receptions and summer parties.
- Reception Gallery- A stone spiral staircase leads up from the Orangery to the first floor Reception Gallery which features vast windows and can accommodate receptions for guests with the Courtyard as a backdrop.
- Court Room- Three highly versatile rooms lead from the Reception Gallery. The unusual and dramatic semi-circular Court Room is the largest of these rooms and can accommodate guests for a special lunch or dinner. Alternatively this bright and airy space, featuring a woven carpet centrepiece, can be used as a break out space for larger conferences.
- Committee Room – The Committee Room interconnects with the Court Room and can be used for private meetings or for receptions before dining in the Court Room. The room features a glazed ceiling offering natural daylight and striking stained glass windows.
- Luncheon Room- The Luncheon Room contains decorative panelling and ancient table from the previous Haberdashers’ Hall, with a dramatic marble fireplace as a focal point, and provides a warm intimate atmosphere for small lunches or dinners.
Bespoke Christmas packages available on request
- Disabled access
- Historic Venue
- Unique venue
- Summer party packages available
- Conference venue
- Bespoke packages available
- Christmas party packages available