An unrivalled welcome greets every guest at this vast Livery Hall, where splendour and historical richness intertwine with 21stcentury facilities. A magnificent grand travertine marble staircase set beneath a majestic glass dome creates a sense of occasion befitting every event. With beautiful décor evoking a different era in each room, Clothworkers’ Hall is not just stunning, but versatile too. Clothworkers’ Hall is the home of one of the Great Twelve City Livery Companies, and booking the venue is the only way to access this beautiful building, giving events held here a sense of true exclusivity and prestige.
Clothworkers Hall boasts 9 event function rooms, each with their own unqiue facilities and flexible space suitable for a variety of events:
- Entrance Hall- Capacity of 100 standing
As they enter the Hall through the Victorian ceremonial gates, Guests cannot fail to be impressed with the overwhelming spaciousness of the art-deco styled Entrance Hall. Graced by Italian travertine marble pillars and Trompe L’Oeil paintings, The Entrance Hall is a most welcoming space to host registration or a pre-dinner reception.
- Livery Hall – Capacity of 350 standing. The Livery Hall is a truly magnificent room and an impressive setting for conferences, dinners, cocktail receptions, wedding receptions and Christmas events. It is dominated by five stained glass windows and portraits of Honorary Liverymen, complemented by crystal chandeliers. There is even a Minstrels’ Gallery, so that live music can be enjoyed from on-high, and a grand piano is in situ; dancing is permitted in the Livery Hall.
- Reception Room-Capacity for 150 standing. Elegant Adam-styled period features, with silk hung walls and barrel vaulted ceilings, make this an intimate room for hosting a private dinner or reception. It is most frequently used during conferences as a dining area or as a syndicate space for further meetings.
- The Library- Capacity for 16 boardroom style. This enchanting room is ideal for those exclusive and intimate meetings or lunches. The Library can hold up to 16 guests comfortably on its striking central table.
- Court Room- Capacity for 45 boardroom style. The elegant Court Room is perfect for hosting formal board meetings or as an additional breakout room from the main Livery Hall.
- Court Luncheon Room- Capacity for 45 standing. The Court Luncheon Room is a versatile space that is often used as a breakout room for the main Livery Hall. It is also well suited to use as a dining area after the conclusion of a meeting.
- Drawing Room- Capacity for 24 standing. With its eighteenth century fireplace and Chippendale styled lighting, the Drawing Room is an ideal space for smaller meetings or pre dinner drinks.
- Thwaites Boardroom- Capacity for 14 boardroom style. This newly refurbished room (named after a past Clothworkers’ Master) has been added to the event spaces with natural light, conferencing facilities and air conditioning. With the same capabilities as the Alsager room this is an intimate and relaxing room for meetings and small dinners and luncheons. A unique feature of this room is that it can be divided in two, with a sound proofed divider making this an extremely versatile meeting space.
- Alsager Boardroom- Capacity for 14 boardroom style. Named after Thomas Alsager, who turned around the Clothworkers’ fortunes in the 1800s, this brand new boardroom space boasts air conditioning (with wall mounted controls), a plasma screen for conferencing and natural light. With exquisite hand made chairs, this is perfect for meetings, luncheons or even dinners!
Conference Packages 2017
Day Delegate package from £59.00 per person + VAT per delegate includes:
- Exclusive venue hire from 07.00 to 17.00 (remember to ask about AV set up times!)
- Twining’s tea infusions, fair trade coffee and freshly baked pastries on arrival
- Mid-morning Twining’s tea infusions, fair trade coffee and jugs of iced tap water
- Your chosen lunch menu including coffee (choice of either a fork buffet or working lunch) produced by renowned caterer Chester Boyd
- Mid-afternoon Twining’s tea infusions, fair trade coffee and chefs signature home baked cakes
- One flip chart, note pads & pens
- Cloakroom facilities
- Event management, cutlery, china and linen
- Audio visual equipment including; 8’ x 6’ standard set, 2 x additional panels to extend set width, standard conference lectern, lectern microphone, 8 way mixer with amplifier, pair of electrovoice speakers with stands, LCD projector & stand, 0.8:1 short throw lens for LCD projector, audio visual technician (maximum 8 hours
- Menu and refreshment upgrades available
- Unique venue
- Available for exclusive hire
- Conference packages available
- Bespoke private dining packages avaialble
- 9 flexible event spaces suitable for a variety of events
- Natural daylight
- Christmas party packages available here