A quaint and inviting venue set on the private Aldermanbury Square in the heart of the City of London, Brewers’ Hall offers a centrally located, elegant and adaptable venue suitable for smaller, exclusive events. You will find Brewers’ Hall secreted away in a quiet square in the heart of the City of London. It offers a centrally located, elegant and adaptable venue suitable for a wide range of events. Enter the building through the marble lobby and approach the first floor via the carved oak staircase to the circular reception area. From here the function rooms interconnect to form a highly adaptable suite of available space.
The Brewers’ Company is one of the oldest of the City of London Livery Companies with origins dating back to the medieval period. Today it is a vibrant space offering sophistication and elegance with a contemporary feel that adapts perfectly for any event. Whether you are organising a meeting or a bespoke lunch, dinner or reception this exclusive venue guarantees the service and style that you would expect from a traditional Livery Hall. We boast a rich historical past yet event spaces are contemporary and flexible:
- LIVERY HALL- The elegant oak panelled Livery Hall is filled with natural daylight from the windows that overlook the square and the doors and windows feature hand carved architraves, while three beautiful chandeliers hang from the decorated ceiling. The largest room at Brewers Hall, it is highly suited to presentations, conferences, lunches and dinner dances.
- COURT ROOM- The pine panelled Court Room, furnished with antiques and graced by the Verona marble fireplace of Sir Charles Wheeler, who sculpted the façade on the Bank of England, is a versatile space popular for smaller meetings, lunches or dinners, and as a reception area for the Livery Hall.
- COMMITTEE ROOM- The small but charming Committee Room offers an ideal place to conduct intimate and one-to-one meetings, or a break out space for speakers or VIP guests. This intimate room also works well as a private cloakroom during events.
Conference Packages 2016
Bespoke day delegate packages to include:
- Exclusive venue hire from 08.00 to 17.00 (remember to ask about AV set up times!)
- Twining’s tea infusions, fair trade coffee and freshly baked pastries on arrival
- Mid-morning Twining’s tea infusions, fair trade coffee and jugs of iced tap water
- Your chosen lunch menu including coffee (choice of either a fork buffet or working lunch) produced by renowned caterer Chester Boyd
- Mid-afternoon Twining’s tea infusions, fair trade coffee and chefs signature home baked cakes
- One flip chart, note pads & pens
- Cloakroom facilities
- Event management, cutlery, china and linen
- Audio visual equipment including; 6’x4’6 standard set, lectern, lectern microphone, 8 way mixer with amp, pair of electrovoice speakers with stands, LCD projector and stand, Audio visual technician (maximum 8 hours)
Reunion Package 2016
Brewers’ Hall’s reunion dinner menus are priced at £30.00 + VAT with the option of upgrades to provide flexibility for all budgets.
- Special Touches?
- Menu and place cards
- Table centre pieces
- Name badges
- Harpist / string quartet
- Tour and guide of the Livery Hall
- ‘Loving Cup’ – a two handled cup shared by all guests, symbolizing friendship and unity
- Whiskey tasting
- Exclusive Hire
- Christmas party packages available
- Conference packages available
- Private dining
- Livery Hall
- ITA venue